The following is a continuously evolving list of selected web sites providing health and safety tips and information applicable to child care settings.
If you know of a listing or topic that should be added or find a link that is no longer working please contact us at (800) 521-0560 or email email@example.com
- Burns (MEDLINEplus Health Information)
Children With Special Needs
- Child Abuse (MEDLINEplus Health Information)
- National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome The website offers information, ideas and answers for parents and caregivers who are struggling to cope with a crying baby and not get frustrated enough to shake the baby violently.
- Medicine (MEDLINEPlus Health Information)
- Child Care/Head Start Partnership Study: Final Report (Education Development Center, Inc.) This report was developed by researchers at the Center for Children & Families to learn about the nature of early care and education partnerships and their impact on quality and access to services.
School Age Child Care
SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
- Early Learning Guidelines The Early Learning Guidelines provide a framework for using what we now know about the importance of the early years to support later school success.
- Developed by the Genetic Alliance a directory of parental support groups by congential syndrome.